NOTE: Due to Covid19 – all onsite food services are unavailable till further notice
Cafe Five-O Menu
There are three food outlets to purchase food or to eat packed lunches and snacks:
1. Refectory: Located on the Ground Floor of D block, students can purchase breakfast meals in the morning, full plated lunches and sandwiches at lunchtime, and school snacks including drinks at breaktime and at the end of the school day. The Refectory is one of the main areas that our students can socialise in. At lunchtime and breaktime it is a hive of activity. Students have a choice of 3 – 4 hot meals each day that are reasonably priced. The food served is of good quality and is very popular.
2. Atrium: Located on the 5th floor of C block, students can purchase full plated lunches, snacks, and drinks at breaktime and lunchtime. This is where students can relax and enjoy the fresh air while surrounded by the greenery of the neighbouring hills.
3. Cafe Five-O: The coffee shop is located in the foyer of the school entrance which is open before, during, and after school. Students can purchase sandwiches, snacks, hot and cold drinks as well as smoothies. Students can top up their Octopus cards at this location.
- All food outlets require students to use their Octopus card to purchase food.
- These food outlets are operated by Chartwells.
- During breaks, students may eat and drink in classrooms (for Years 9-13) or the SPACE (for Years 7-8), provided they dispose of litter and waste in the proper manner.
- Students are not permitted to drink in the corridors or staircases.
- Students who buy hot food from the Refectory or Atrium must consume it at the venue, purchased hot food is not permitted outside the food outlets.
- Year 12 and 13 students are permitted to eat in the Diploma Centre located on the 6th floor C Block.
- Breakfast Service: 7:20am – 8:00am
- Break Time: 10:05am – 10:35am
- Lunch: 12:35pm – 1:15pm
- After School: 3:15pm – 3:40pm
Cafe Five-O Menu: