Welcome back to SIS!
Over the years, students have graduated from South Island School leaving with amazing memories. The SIS community always welcomes former students to visit the school and take a stroll through memory lane but there are some instances when access is restricted such as during exams. We, therefore, ask you to check with The School Office before planning your visit, to avoid any disappointment.
You MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appropriate time and date for a visit at SIS.
- When you have arrived at school for your visit, you will need to sign in at the school gate and reception before receiving a school visitor’s badge.
- Once you have signed in, you will be welcomed by the one of the SIS Alumni team; Community Development Manager, Head of Careers & Higher Education or the Principal’s PA (unless you are here to visit a member of staff)
- It is important to note that your visit is restricted to break or lunch time only (times can be found HERE) and are only allowed in the Foyer, Canteen, Café, and other communal areas (unless supervised by a member of staff)
- You will not be permitted to enter classrooms or specialist areas such as the science lab or drama studios.
- After your visit is over, you will need to return your visitor’s badge at the reception and sign out as you leave.
We hope you will enjoy your visit and we look forward to seeing you at SIS.