Welcome back to SIS!
Over the years, students have graduated from South Island School leaving with amazing memories. The SIS community always welcomes former students to visit the school and take a stroll through memory lane but there are some instances when access is restricted such as during exams. We, therefore, ask you to check with The School Office before planning your visit, to avoid any disappointment.
You may email email@example.com to schedule an appropriate time and date for a visit at SIS.
- When you have arrived at school for your visit, you will need to sign in at the school gate and reception before receiving a school visitor’s badge.
- Once you have signed in, you will be welcomed by the Community Development Manager and/or the Head of Careers & Higher Education
- It is important to note that your visit is restricted to the scheduled time you have booked and are only allowed in the Canteen, Café, and other communal areas.
- You will not be permitted to enter classrooms or specialist areas such as the science lab or drama studios.
- After your visit is over, you will need to return your visitor’s badge at the reception and sign out as you leave.
We hope you will enjoy your visit and we look forward to seeing you at SIS.