We are a recognised centre for IGCSE, GCSE and IB examinations.
In Years 10 and 11 students take either UK GCSEs or International GCSE courses. Further information can be found using the following links:
Further information on courses offered can be found in the Middle Years Curriculum.
The main pathways offered to students in Years 12 and 13 are the IB Diploma Pathway and the Applied Learning Pathway.
The IB Diploma allows students to study six subjects, generally three at higher level and three at standard level. In addition, students study a Theory of Knowledge course and complete an Extended Essay and a Creativity, Action and Service (CAS) component; these all give students opportunities to excel in different fields and to pursue their own interests. Further information can be found at www.ibo.org
The Applied Learning Pathway has the Business and Technology Education Council (BTEC) qualifications at its core and has been developed over the past few years to meet the needs of students who enjoy and do best at more practical styles of learning. Further information can be found here.
2020 certificates (IB, BTEC and IGCSE / GCSE) are available for collection now. Please come to Exams Office to collect the certificates in person.
We have certificates from previous years on file and these can be collected from the Exams Office by appointment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-arrange collection time and bring photo ID.
If you are in Hong Kong you must collect your certificates in person. Certificates can be mailed to overseas addresses and are sent by registered air mail.
- Year 13 IB Exams Briefing For Students
- Year 11 IGCSE Exams Briefing For Students
- JCQ Information For Candidates
- JCQ Social Media Information For Candidates
- JCQ Information for Candidates – Written Exams
- Cambridge IGCSE Information for candidates
- Cambridge IGCSE Notice to Candidate
- Cambridge IGCSE Candidate Warning Poster
- JCQ Instructions for Conducting Coursework ELC and Project
- JCQ Instructions for Conducting non-examination assessments (controlled assessments)
- JCQ Teachers sharing controlled assessments and coursework
- Cambridge IGCSE Teacher Assessment