13 Oct 2017
I write to invite you to join us for what should be an excellent afternoon at our one-off Alumni Homecoming event – SIS eX.
To help us launch our birthday weekend in style, we have a wonderful line-up of alumni speakers to share their stories, TEDx-style, under our theme ‘Full Circle’.
1. Amanda Woodcock ’84, District Court Judge, HK
2. Evelyn Mills ’88, Founder of Marriage Maestros, HK
3. Abdul Abdulwaheed ’93, CEO and Chief of Oral Rehabilitation for Lux Dental, USA
4. Waidehi Gokhale ’93, CEO of Soliya, USA
5. Andrew Gardener ’93, Senior Pastor at The Vine Church, HK
6. Amit Aggarwal ’93, Director of Corporate Partnerships at Great Ormond Street Hospital, UK
There will also be a ‘Couch Conversation’ session, some entertainment and if time allows, the opportunity for some Q&A. I attach a link here to a short promotional video made by our student Head Team.
The day would not be complete without a visit to our amazing 40th Archive display in the Atrium on the 5th Floor. The room will be packed full of photographs, memorabilia and active media. An enormous amount of love and care has gone into constructing this record of our amazing school – I know the Team that put in the long hours would appreciate a visit. There will also be some engagingly attractive souvenirs to buy, should the mood take you.
If you would kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will be helpful to know in advance the numbers attending. There will be Students (Year 12 attending as part of their Career programme), up to 100 alumni and some guests in our audience. It should be a tremendous event.
With very best wishes