We are now approaching the time of year when children start to get coughs and colds. The government have recently published guidelines for parents to ensure schools do not have any outbreaks. Please see below the extract of hygiene tips from the government.
At the moment our attendance is very good and our students are healthy, however, to maintain this, please do ensure you keep your child home if they are showing any symptoms.
Health & Safety Guidelines for Prevention of Influenza:
- Children with fever should seek medical advice and should avoid school till 48 hours after the fever has subsided.
- Hand hygiene is the most important measure of reducing the spread of diseases.
- Students should clean their hands frequently, especially before eating.
- There are four alcohol hand sanitisers in school: Main entrance, Refectory, Atrium and Diploma Centre.
- Masks are available in the Medical Room. Wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms.
- Please cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing. Wash your hands immediately afterwards.