Copies of the following should be sent to School Admissions Office for consideration. An application with insufficient supporting documents or non-payment of fee will not be processed.
- Copy of completed ‘Online Application’ form or the Application slip/acknowledgement email;
- Copy of application fee online payment result;
- Copy of child’s school reports for the last two years, with English translation as appropriate. If applying for Y1, one kindergarten report;
- Educational Psychology Reports or similar (where appropriate);
- Copy of student’s birth certificate;
- Copy of child’s passport including the current visa status for Hong Kong;
- Copy of parent’s passport including the current visa status in Hong Kong;
- Copy of parent’s and child’s identity cards, if applicable as residing in Hong Kong;
- Two proof of HK address documents – a copy of a stamped tenancy agreement or a current government demand for rates bill plus an original utility bill or bank statement;
- A reference letter from your child’s current school (for applicants seeking admissions to Year 3 and above);
- Copies of examination certificates/results (for Year 12 application);
- Two passport-style photograph of the applicant;
- Details of parent attendance at ESF primary/secondary school (if applicable).
An application with insufficient supporting documents or non-payment of fee will not be processed.