If you are applying under General Applications, supporting documents must be submitted electronically to the school of zone according to your Hong Kong residential address. To determine the school of zone, please refer to ESF school zone document on the website. If in doubt, you may call the school of zone or email firstname.lastname@example.org. An application can only be considered when the necessary documents and application fee are received by the school.
If you are applying for Renaissance College or Discovery College as your first preference of school, please send the supporting documents should be submitted electronically to the selected college.
The supporting documents are:
- Copy of child’s school reports for the last two years, with English translation as appropriate.
- Educational Psychology Reports or similar (where appropriate);
- Copy of student’s birth certificate;
- Copy of child’s passport including the current visa status for Hong Kong;
- Copy of parent’s passport including the current visa status in Hong Kong;
- Copy of parent’s and child’s identity cards, if applicable as residing in Hong Kong;
- Proof of Hong Kong address documents – latest stamped tenancy agreement or a current government demand for rates under parent’s name;
- Proof of Hong Kong address documents – latest original utility bill or bank statement under parent’s name;
- A reference letter from your child’s current school (for applicants seeking admissions to Year 3 and above);
- Copies of examination certificates/results (for Year 12 application);
- Electronic photo of the applicant;